Tuesday, January 27, 2009

QBest Mobile Phone - my latest cheap gadget

I just bought a new mobile phone. It’s a china phone (Q Best) and cost only Php 3299 (Center Mall, Baguio City). The package contains a 128MB micro SD, headset, 2 battery packs and charger. I was so excited to get this phone because of the following basic features:

- 2.0 megapixel camera
- FM Radio
- MP3 Player
- Expandable external memory of up to 2MB
- Video Player and Recorder
- Dual Sim Standby
- Composer and Sound Recorder
- Touch Screen feature
- Big LCD
- Blue Tooth

Just in case the charger gets lost, you may still use Nokia charger (the old big charger). It has two battery packs so no need to worry about looking for new batteries. What I like most is the dual sim feature. I am able to open both my smart and globe sim without bringing two different phones. Based on my friends experience, they had no problems using these type of phones. It’s very affordable and still contains the features you want.

No comments: