Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tiring Day..Good for my diet

It's been a very tiring day. Yeah, I'm on a diet and I should be thankful that I needed to go up and down the building quite a few times today. I only have one meeting today but the first schedule was cancelled then after an hour, my co-employee informed us that the meeting will be in five minutes. After my quick lunch, I need to cram again and force myself to get up from my station and attend the meeting. Well, that's how it is.

I just had my usual Fitnesse cereals and low fat milk and one piece of banana for lunch. It's 8:00am and now I'm hungry. I had lunch at around 3:30 am. I know its quite weird but working in a BPO industry...that's normal. I hope I'll get used to this torture (not work but my eating habit). I need to loose more than 50 pounds. Hope I'm still alive by then...I can't wait to get some sleep.

No comments: