Saturday, February 21, 2009

Body Piercing



As per Wikipedia, Body piercing is the practice of puncturing or cutting a part of the human body, creating an opening in which jewelry may be worn. Body piercing is a form of body modification.

I only have one part of body pierced...my ears!!!! I'm planning to have like three piercing in each ear so I can wear like three earrings at one time.

This navel piercing was recently done by one of my friends. I accidently learned about it when I almost hit her tummy. It was barely two weeks old when I took the picture and got really curious. She also have her tongue pierced. Cool!

I have no plans of having one like this but I get so excited when I see one.

1 comment:

Nilz said...

I really do not feel very comfortable to watched pierced body jewelries in places other than those traditional ones. Might be just an aging affect.