Friday, February 27, 2009

Can't Make Up My Mind

Yesterday, I just told the world that I am leaving my part time job. Now, I need to tell everyone that I am confused and not sure if I am making the right decision.

I haven't told my boss about it. I just told him that I need a new schedule due to the daylight savings time (DST) in the US. If I can't have a new schedule then I would need to leave. I was shocked when he told me that he'll talk to the general manager about my dilemma. After 10 minutes of waiting in agony, he said that I have a new schedule. I was like "OKAY!". I didn't know how to go about it!

Just give me some more time...maybe I'll have my final decision...I hope the answers come soon.

No comments: