Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Relaxing Sunday Afternoon

video

I recorded this video sideways thinking I can rotate it but...I was wrong. Anyway, it still shows that my little boy have been enjoying his day and always looking forward to my rest day. Sunday is usually the only day that I can really take him out. I fall asleep easily after my shift Saturday morning and wake up around 6:00 pm.

It was an exciting sunday afternoon. I was suppose to take my son to his pedia for check up. He has been having colds for the past two days and I wanted a fast and better cure for him. Anyway, I'm behind his monthly check since J-Ron hates doctors and nurses - let's say people who wears "ALL WHITE" clothing.

J-Ron loves playing at the Bounce around playgrounds where you have to pay like Php100 for a 30 minute play time. He gets so excited once we remove his shoes. He jumps off to the play area without any hesitation. Too bad, I learned too late that the same kind of play area is available at the skating rink in Burnham Park. It cost less than half the price...Php30 per 15 minutes which is equal to Php60 for one hour.

video

We also watched a cultural show at SM City Baguio. These type of shows have been going around the city for the past week because of the Panagbenga Festival. It's actually fun to watch. I wanted J-Ron to be exposed to such events so as not to be ignorant when he grows up.

No comments: