Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


Finally, I was able to watch the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button".

Don't laugh at me...I know that this movie was SOOO last year. I'm not fond of going to movie theaters. I would rather watch it at home and cry or laugh on my own. I hate wiping off the tears with other people even if the theater is dark. The last movie I watched at a movie theater was Star Wars: The Clone War (is that right?)and I finished just half of it. Another fact, I watched it because it was for free!

I LOOOVVVEEE this movie. I love the way the story went and the love story between Cate Blanchett and Brad Pitt. It was simple story full of twist and turns. I'm not sure if you agree with me but Brad Pitt should have won the Best Actor award in the Oscars.

No comments: