Monday, March 2, 2009

Panagbenga Festival Weekend

Last saturday and sunday, I watched the final and most famous activity during the Panagbenga festival. It was fun to watch but there were a lot of people which made me feel very tired right after.

February 28, Saturday

The day started with the street dancing parade. It showcased 39 groups who competed for in the street dancing (Elementary, High School, College, and Open Category). It was fun to watch everyone wearing their colorful costumes and dancing to the music of their own band.

March 1, Sunday

The float parade! There were 20 floats who joined and unfortunately, our company's float didn't make it. The truck overheated on the way to the parade. Too bad, we were not included in the judging because of that. The floats looked really good and the number of people who watched doubled. I have never seen so many people!

I'll post the pics soon. I had problems uploading them. I apologize for any inconvenience.

No comments: