Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally

FINALLY...after a long time of not being able to write anything on this blog...I feel so excited right now. A lot of things happened during my "IDLE" days and I'll be writing it one by one. I don't want to bore you with how my life has been going and what's keeping me busy these days.

First off, my baby started school last June 1. Just like any mom...I was more excited than my son. I got up so early in the morning just to prepare his school things and snacks. His classes doesn't start until 10:30 am and here I am so alive at 6:00am and keeping myself so busy.

We were so early when we got to his school and since it was his first day, the classes were held for only one hour instead of two hours. I ended up treating him lunch in a fastfood chain and doing our stroll down Session Road.

My son cried on his first day...I cannot let go of him but I needed to. Separation anxiety was the real killer for that day.

1 comment:

puzzle said...

Congrats to your baby! :)