Friday, June 26, 2009

Ice Breaker

I'm currently on cross training for a new account in our company. Our usual perception of trainings is that its boring, no fun at all, and something that we should be attending before we start our new job or assignment.

Our trainer has a very good habit of enforcing ice breakers during training to wake everyone up before proceeding. One of the best ice breakers that we had for the class was teaching everyone how to do a very simple dance.

Of course, I didn't join (I have two left feet...)...I stayed behind the camera

video

2 comments:

madz said...

Nice one, I too don't love trainings, I really find them boring.

Psych Babbler said...

It depends on what kind of training. There's some I love --- professional development stuff. But there's others that are boring. I do hate ice breakers though because I'm a generally shy person and find them intimidating!!! :)

P.S. I have two left feet as well!