Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CHOCOLATE ADDICT

I have been an avid fan of chocolates for as long as I can remember. I love chocolates and I was craving for it the whole day. I have a cousin who doesn’t like to eat chocolates. He doesn’t have any valid reason – he just doesn’t like it. I was waiting for an answer like – it’s too sweet, he likes only dark chocolate or something similar to that.

My work starts at 6:00pm. I’m currently on training for a new account (I work in a BPO industry – in other terms Call Center). When you are on training, you usually get bored with the whole 8 hour lecture. I know my trainer has been trying her best to liven up the class and wake up all the trainees since we need to be awake until the wee hours of the morning. Chocolate and Coffee became my best friends. It seems I can’t go on without my best friends.

Working in the night shift can be tiring…dehydrating…stressful…

Coffee keeps me awake but Chocolate fulfills and satisfies my night.

3 comments:

starlit said...

hi pretzel

i love chocolates too!

doesn't matter if it's local or imported, if it's white or black

as long as it's a chocolate

i will eat it!

it's just disappointing that chocolates are so expensive here in my country :(

thank you for this post!

cheers!

sterndal said...

hello there

i tend to agree :)

i also work in a bpo with a shifting schedule

and chocolates really do help to keep me awake during graveyard shifts

for me it's more effective than coffee :)

Ana said...

That's okay to enjoy chocolate. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. It is nice that you share and acknowledge how chocolate makes you feel. I didn't use to eat chocolate for a period and recently have returned to it, mainly binging which is the main reason I gave it up in the first place. If you'd like to understand more about my own experiences with chocolate feel free to visit my blog post at the following link: http://expressiveworld.com/?p=48
Nice to stop by. Saw your site at Linkreferral. :)